2205 40th Pl NW • Washington, DC 20007
- Unit 1: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath starting at $2,700/month
- Unit 2: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath starting at $2,600/month
- Unit 3: 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath starting at $2,950/month
- Unit 4: 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath starting at $2,850/month
- Unit 5: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath starting at $3,800/month
- Unit 6: 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath starting at $3,700/month
Unit Types / Floorplans
40th Place Residences is located in the Glover Park neighborhood of Washington, D.C., a half mile north of Georgetown and just west of Naval Observatory Circle (home of the Vice President). Walking distance to nearby universities and nationally recognized hospitals, the 40th Place Residences can house graduate students as well as young professionals and families who are looking for a residential neighborhood inside the city.
Nearby Wisconsin Avenue offers a variety of recreation and retail options, all within walking distance, including multiple bars, eateries, gyms, parks, and convenience stores. There is also a Safeway Market and brand new Trader Joe’s opening 2019. Georgetown provides additional entertainment and shopping options, and the Rock Creek Park trail system is a short ride away for outdoor activities.
Washington, DC is now home to over 700,000 residents and continues to grow year over year.